• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

CF is happening finally

HelS

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances October 23
Hi Everyone,
I made a decision in early January this year to walk the CF in September and then found this forum online.
Thank you to Ivar for the forum and to everyone who contributes be it questions or answers. It has been an incredible source of great information to work my way through. I also have a laugh at times too.

I'll be starting out from SJPP on Sept 16th, staying at Orisson the first night. My plan is to take my time the first week to see how I travel. I've held this desire to walk the Camino for many years and I'm excited that it is now becoming a reality. I'm looking forward to the people, the sights, the food, just everything.
Buen Camino

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
I agree totally with your sentiments. I am leaving Auckland New Zealand now to start my Camino next Saturday. Excitement would be an understatement!
Buen Camino

Welcome, and may you have an amazing time.
Hard not to really
Buen Camino.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Welcome, and may you have an amazing time.
Hard not to really
Buen Camino.
Thank you, I'm intending to enjoy every minute as time is not really an issue

I agree totally with your sentiments. I am leaving Auckland New Zealand now to start my Camino next Saturday. Excitement would be an understatement!
Buen Camino
Thanks KiwiJohn, enjoy your time on the Camino

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I too was planning to start from SJPP on Sept 16 and stay at Orisson the first night. However, not one but two health issues have surfaced unexpectedly and my doctor advised me to cancel the trip, which I did. So I will be thinking of you on the 16th and the others who will start with you, and wishing you all a happy, safe and eventful journey. It's very emotional for me to write this!! (I am also grateful to Ivar and all the people who have added to the discussions. I have been glued to this forum.) I send you a very big Buen Camino.

My plan is to take my time the first week to see how I travel.

Probably the wisest approach for a new pilgrim. That first week is all about working out the kinks, getting into a routine, reorganizing your pack, etc. Too many folks blast right out of the gate, underestimating the climb over the mountain, their body, or feeling the need to "keep up with everyone".

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Orisson is a good idea, the place is welcoming and always jam packed! Make a reservation from the website or see you in Roncevalles!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum