• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Changing train tickets

AlanB

Hi,
Does anyone know about changing portuguese rail tickets? I have a ticket booked from Libon to Porto. I bought it online but now I want to travel a day eralier. Do you think it will be enough to present this at the ticket office in Lisbon and, prehaps, incur a small charge?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I have no idea, but I would encourage people to wait and purchase tickets locally for this very reason. It's not difficult and generally less expensive than online.

Boa suerte!

I have no idea, either. Check the terms and conditions on the train companies website.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I´ll phone them and come back with the answer, keep crying :wink:

JoséLuis

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
AlanB,
you can stop crying.

They answer the phone 24 hour a day.

So all you have to do is:
Go to the portuguese rail website, http://www.cp.pt
go to "my cp", as you did when you bought the ticket and login with the same email and password
choose history
click "see"
now... drums, please....
the magic word: reissue
that´s all, free of charge :mrgreen:

Bom Caminho
JoséLuis

Thanks all. Did it and it was a piece of cake! If only changing flights was so easy....

No thanks necessary. I am glad that my complete lack of knowledge was of some use ...

We are blessed by those who do know something on a topic (myself rarely included).

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum