• ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Coming from Dallas, TX, USA June 3rd

Tolbert

Hello all:

My son and I are coming from Dallas, TX, USA on June 3rd to Barcelona. From Barcelona we plan on catching a train to Pamplona and begin our walk there. We have to fly back on July 6th and I've been walking a lot, but not in great shape.

So if you hear a "howdy" out there, it might be us!

Buen Camino!

Tolbert

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Howdy Tolbert!

You'll have a great first day out of Pamplona - one of my favourite stages. On a clear day you can stand on the Alto del Perdon and survey what lies ahead of you for miles. Lots and lots of Spain!

Buen Camino!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum