• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Credencials in Oloron

Crink

Hello Everybody,

My friend and I are going to walk from Oloron to Puente de la Reina at the end of August. Does anyone know if and where I can pick up our two pilgrim's passports (or credencials) in Oloron?

If they can't be obtained in Oloron, how can I get hold of them before we leave for France (bearing in mind that I am not a member of the Confraternity)?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Crink, I just found this posting by Donovan in an earlier thread http://www.pilgrimage-to-santiago.com/board/camino-aragones/topic5154.htmlabout getting a credential in Oloron:
"If you overnight in Oloron there is a very nice refuge, Patchwork Auberge tel 05 59 36 10 13, in the Rue Revol. It is run a a Canadian Pierre who is really helpful. If you need a credential you can get one from Pierre."
Margaret

Thanks for the info, Kiwinomad, that means I can wait till I there before looking for one!

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!

Most read last week in this forum