• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Current conditions: Big wave on the Francés

Please please don’t book five days in advance. I prefer not to use electronics on my Camino and so stay at the municipal and today in Najera was turned away. I found one bed on booking.com (our Lady responded to my tears) now I am here in a dormitory with 16 beds 8 are going unused. The booking system is creating much of the problem with no beds when so many people are making reservations and not canceling if not able to make it.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hello, is it fair to say that if one were to start walking at the end of September (this year) from SJPP that the crowds will be less and municipal albergue accommodation will be more readily available?
Thanks all

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Los Arcos for Sunday 9/18 seemingly is completely full. Unless, my family can walk super fast to the municipal, no beds are available. I feel the same sentiment , sadly, it seems it truly is a bed race.

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Los Arcos for Sunday 9/18 seemingly is completely full. Unless, my family can walk super fast to the municipal, no beds are available. I feel the same sentiment , sadly, it seems it truly is a bed race.
When you phoned the delightful lady at Albergue la Fuente Casa Austria on +34 948640797 what did she recommend as an alternative?

Depending on which alternate route you walk have you considered staying at Albergue Casa Tiago or Albergue Oasis Trails?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc

Most read last week in this forum