• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Daily transportation from albergues to next albergues during Nov to Dec.

Chihan

Time of past OR future Camino
Hi,
I’m planning to set off my French way on 8th of Nov. But I’m not sure if the weather is fine?
Hello friends:
Thanks for many helpful advise so far.
May I ask If there is daily backpack transportation from albergues to Albergues during Nov to Dec?
Should I book it before last night ? And put the stuff nearby the counter in the morning ?
any one know price rate on average ?

Coz I got Disc problem, Doctor suggest to use this transportation service.
It will be great if still having daily backpack transportation during Nov and Dec.

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Thanks for correction, @trecile. I ought to have read the entire page...
jacotrans@gmail.com is email address to write to with dates and they will advise. web: jacotrans.es

Last edited by a moderator:

Hola ,
Check out these guys, PILBEO. Walked with a buddy in September who was recovering from a back operation and so couldn’t carry his backpack. He used PILBEO. They were excellent from start to finish

Buen Camino

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I don't think Jacotrans operates during that time period.
On a recent thread it was mentioned that Jacotrans will send bags from SJPDP to Santiago year round. I don't know if they also do daily bag transport during this time.

Most read last week in this forum