• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dentist in Burgos

Kiwi-family

{Rachael, the Mama of the family}
Time of past OR future Camino
walking every day for the rest of my life
I know I can Google, but I am also interested to hear if anyone has a specific recommendation for a good dentist in Burgos. I am a few days out from there and seem to be developing a toothache so if it doesn’t resolve itself I will probably try to get it checked while I am there. Thanks

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
I would call ahead to wherever you may be planning to stay. The hospitalerio/owner/manager whoever answers may have a good recommendation for you.

Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear of this on top of the other 'issues' affecting your walk. I hope a forum member is along shortly to provide a firsthand recommendation. Meanwhile the advice above is good, and also you might have luck inquiring at the Argencia de Turismo. Surely they would have recommendations for dentists who can see pilgrims on short notice. Buena suerte.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum