• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Did anyone lose a panasonic memory card?

queenxmercury

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances, Ingles
Hello!
Last week I finished the camino frances and a little after Sarria I found a Panasonic 4 GB memory card. I believe it has a lot of photos on it and memories from the camino so if anyone is missing a card I will be happy to mail it to you!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
If people wrote their contact details on a card and made that the first picture on a memory card they'd have more chance of having it returned if it was lost.

I wish it were mine, but it isn't. Last September, I lost an SD card filled with about 600+ photos and videos in Logrono. All the photos from the first week of my pilgrimage and events leading up to it were on that card . Luckily, friends shared their photos, so I have a photos from SJPP, crossing the Pyrennees, at the border of Navarra and Francais and Roncesvalles. I was and am still grateful for their sharing.

Hello pattymo97206!
I lost memory card on Camino, but i dont know where:S Did you look the photos on? It must be a lot of photos with me(black hair,black jacket..) and friend (girl, brown hair,white jacket..)
Please, let me now. I will be sooooo happy, if this card is mine

Thank you!

Girl from Slovenia

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hi, acnolop!

pattymo also lost her memory card, but the first poster on that topic did found one. I think it's the best to PM queenxmercury if you think the memory card described in her/his post could be yours.

Lep pozdrav!

Steve.Belfast said:
If people wrote their contact details on a card and made that the first picture on a memory card they'd have more chance of having it returned if it was lost.
Just be careful what you put on that contact list. An e-mail address maybe, or a contact phone number, but not your home address details. Insurance companies are getting worried by folk handing out such details when obviously away from home.

Hvala za opozorilo KinkyOne .
Sicer sem ugotovila, da je moja kartica verjetno bila 2G velika, tako, da se bo treba sprijaznit, da slik ne bo več
Lp

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum