• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Dublin to Pamplona

Ladybird

I have started the Camino this year and wish to do a couple of more stages in Sept. this year, just wondering if anyone knows the best way to get to Pamplona from Dublin. I hopt to get as far as Burgos.
Thanks

...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Hi Ladybird and welcome! I'd guess for Pamplona you'd be best going either to Biarritz with Ryanair or (probably better) Bilbao with Aer Lingus depending on availability and cost. The Aer Lingus service is seasonal.

Pamplona has an airport but you'd fly via Madrid or Barcelona and it would probably be very expensive. Check it out on Expedia etc. though. Edit: I just had a quick look and it's not too bad. £130 one way, which is comparable with the other options. You'd arrive late at night, though so it would be a good idea to have a hostal room booked.

Buen Camino!

Most read last week in this forum