• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Early start

Sansthing

Time of past OR future Camino
French Camino (2009), French Camino (2011), Via de la Plata (2012), Camino Inglês (2014),
Hello fellow pilgrims! I hope someone can help me with bus times. I am doing the Camino Ingles in June, and afterward will need to get from Santiago to the airport for a 9:30 flight. I know there is an airport bus which leaves from the bus station and I would like to know what time it starts running in the morning and how long it takes to get there. All and any information would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
I just looked it up myself for my own planning so here you go! You should be fine for your flight time.

http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite/Aeropuerto-Santiago/en/Page/1237554501825/Public-transport.html

Bus route running between the airport and Plaza de Galicia in Santiago, stopping at different points in the city (Pazo de Congresos, Capilla San Lázaro, the bus station, the railway station, Rúa da Rosa, and others).
Tariffs
Single ticket: €3.00.
Return ticket: €5.10.
Opening hours
From the airport, 07:00am to 23:30pm, departing every half hour. From Santiago, 06:00am to 00:00am, every half hour.

Buen Camino!

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Hi Sandra
Love to hear how you find the Inglis,haven't walked it yet. I usually take a taxi to the airport, cost 22euros last November.
Heather x

Thanks for all the information, just what I needed! This forum never ceases to amaze me...
Hi Heather, I´ll post about my experiences when I get back. Sandra x

Most read last week in this forum