• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

EasyCar?

ivar

Administrator
Staff member
EasyCar is owned by the same people that run the EasyJet low-cost airline. So I am guessing that EasyCar is a low-cost car rental company. Here is my question:

On the EasyCar website, http://www.easycar.es , the Santiago de Compostela airport is listed as a location where you can rental car with EasyCar. I just came from the airport today, and there are no EasyCar signs or any offices there!?

Are EasyCar collaborating/merging with any of the current car rental companies? I am confused... any British members up-to-date on this one?

Ivar

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Hi Ivar

18months ago we hired (on the internet) an Easycar from Malaga and got just that. Last year we did th same thing and found that they had disposed of their own fleet and subcontracted the job out to Record car hire. Apart from a long queue at the issuing desk, it worked fine.

It sounds as though they have done the same thing at Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum