• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Editing profiles

Jeff Crawley

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
A "Tourigrino" trip once Covid has passed, so 2023
Sorry to ask this but I can't find the answer anywhere.

I want to edit my Caminos past and future on my profile- I had intended to walk this Ingles this month but a winter of various illnesses has left me unfit but how do I erase or edit the bottom line?

Everytime I try I get the error message:

The following error occurred:
Camino(s) past & future:
Please enter a value using 100 characters or fewer.

Even trying to change the date to 2018 doesn't work.

Any suggestions (other than stop being a wuss and go walk it) appreciated.

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
They have made some changes to the length allowance for the profile, because sitting at the side as it does, it makes the message threads very long. I recently had to move my 'resume' to the signature area for that reason.

They have made some changes to the length allowance for the profile, because sitting at the side as it does, it makes the message threads very long. I recently had to move my 'resume' to the signature area for that reason.
Thank you kindly Notion.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Hi Jeff,
I went to my personal details and did some changes and it worked fine.

Wish you well,Peter.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
Thanks for that bit of info,,, notion900

Most read last week in this forum