• Remove ads on the forum by becoming a donating member. More here.
  • 20% off everything Altus the next few days at the Camino Forum Store. More here. (Discount taken at check out)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Exchange english conversation for company from León to Santiago

rlunaro

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances
Hello;

I am a Spaniard who want to do the Camino from León to Santiago this summer (2024). I am looking for some company to do the trip to Santiago, and I've thought that I could exchange some english conversation for on-the-field expertise (I am Spanish and live in Spain).

I am 54, and my plan is to make the trip to Santiago this summer (presumably on August) on bycicle, doing aproximately 50 kms a day, sleeping in cheap hotels.

I you are willing the same thing, we can share the experience. I am not looking for a relationship or something like that, I am happly married and don't want any more, thank you. Moreover, I am taking the decission to post this thread becasuse she wants me not no ride alone.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.

Most read last week in this forum