• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino First time pilgrim CP

sharonmonty

Time of past OR future Camino
Portuguese 2022
Started from Valenca on Wednesday, stayed overnight in Tui so just finished our second full day in Redondela. Walking with 2 friends and been looking forward to this for so long. It’s been better than my highest expectations, we’ve seen many other pilgrims and loved them and all the locals calling Buen Camino. Weather is glorious and we have had fabulous food and wine. Getting as many stamps as we can has become a hobby. Was blown away by the views coming down into Saxamonde. Feel we have been here forever but also that it’s going too fast.

Attachments

• FB7B8455-9E48-4DB5-8FAA-3912BBC6B45D.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 23
A selection of Camino Jewellery
This walk will pass quickly but the Camino stays. I have walked Caminos every year since 2008 (except during lockdown year) I walk again in September. It will become part of you, let the Camino embrace you and you will return....again and again...Buen Camino,

Most read last week in this forum