• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Flights

senzanome20

Hi,
I'm intending on doing the walk from Lisbon to Santiago. Any advice for cheap flights from and to London? Thank you!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Hi and welcome to the forum,

I did a quick search and found that TAP has a flight from Gatwick to Lisbon, prices starts at around 60-70 euro (one way). It depends a bit on the dates of course.

As for coming back from Santiago to London, you have the Ryanair flight from Santiago to Stansted, but also a ClickAir flight from la Coruña to Heathrow. I did book this ClickAir flight for a customer on Thursday for a flight tomorrow (Sunday) and it was €125,-. With earlier bookings you could get it cheaper I think.

By the way, there is a train to la Coruña from Santiago that takes about 1 hour and is about €4 - €5.

Buen Camino!
Ivar

Most read last week in this forum