• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Following la Costa route backwards

HK Carole

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances (2012)
Norte (2014)
Hello

My husband and I are currently in Santiago having just walked up from Porto.

We are considering walking back to Porto from Vigo following the coastal path going backwards.

Has anyone done a walk backwards before? Any thoughts on doing this section backwards. How hard would it be to follow?

Thank you

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Did you end up going backwards on the coastal route? My husband and I might be doing this in a few weeks.

Yes I've done it but it's really difficult if you try to follow the yellow arrows so don't ! Best to use common sense and keep following the coast south. You also should use Luis Freixo's maps and you won't get lost see www.caminado.es

Most read last week in this forum