• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

For Sale/Wanted For Sale Vancouver B.C.

bgtin

Lots of used Camino Equipment for sale:
2 backpacks, one 30 litre, one 35 litre
2 sleeping bags with silk liners
2 micro fibre towels
2 pair rain pants, one small, one medium
Several books

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Can you tellme more about the silk liners: brand, size, really silk, shape, price?

Thank you.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
2 micro fibre towels
Several books
Where do I get more information?

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
2 micro fibre towels
Several books
I am interested in knowing more about what you have.... I am planning on doing the camino next year and need everything....

Can you tellme more about the silk liners: brand, size, really silk, shape, price?

Thank you.
I don't know the brand, but the liner is genuine silk, will hand wash in cold water (all the cold water you want on the camino), and keeps you warm in a light weight sleeping bag. I am female, about 5'2" tall and there was lots of extra length.
My husband didn't use his more than a couple of times as he didn't like stuffing it back into its sac every morning. You can roll it up with your sleeping bag. It is rectangular in shape. New we paid between $60 - $70 each. Will sell both for $50. Can give you more info on shipping costs once we return in mid October to where our equipment is stored. Hope this info is helpful.

Thank you.

I am interested in knowing more about what you have.... I am planning on doing the camino next year and need everything....
The backpacks are Deuter Backpacks. My husband used the 35 litre size and I used the 30 litre size. We really packed light. The sleeping bags are two different weights, I had a very light weight one and the other is a medium weight. We did the camino in May 2013 so it was not very warm weather but with the silk liners we stayed comfortable. Some albergues offered blankets! The towels are microfibre, very light and come with their own mesh bag. The rain pants were used a few times and we were glad to have them. Also good if the wind is cold and persistent.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Where do I get more information?
What would you like to know? I am female, about 145 lbs, 5'2" tall and I carried the Deuter 30 litre backpack without too much trouble. My husband used the Deuter 35 litre backpack. One sleeping bag is very light weight, the other is medium. The microfibre towels were very useful as towels then we used them as screens around our bunks! They dried very quickly. The rain pants were light but we were glad to have them. There will be rain or wind.

Most read last week in this forum