• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)

Search 69,459 Camino Questions

For Sale/Wanted E - Mountain bike for sale

Emsie

Time of past OR future Camino
On it now
Hi . I am currently cycling the Camino Frances and will be in Santiago on about Wednesday and Thursday the 17 th/ 18th of April and hope to get transport back to Roncesvalles Saturday 20th . I will be selling my Trek Electric Mountain bike . It’s a size medium it comes with a 400 w battery. I’m currently riding with the power on all the time and getting 40 miles and still have 20% battery left . So if you ride with the power only on up hills you will get a longer range . The bike comes fitted with
the full ortlieb luggage system I bought at the start of my ride . That’s 2 large Ortlieb Back roller classic side panniers . These are easy to take on and off and both have an inside lap top pocket and zipped document pockets inside and both have carry handles and shoulder straps . Totally waterproof no matter what the weather . A quick release Ortlied Six Plus 7lt handle bar bag. Again totally waterproof and comes with
shoulder strap and inside zipped pocket . Also a waterproof roll top Ortlieb bag which fits on top of the rack . Charger and key to lock battery and remove it . Can be charged on the bike or remove battery and charge in your room . Front and rear mudguards. Handle bar risers for different riding position. 2 handle bar bottle holders and one bottle cafe on the frame . Touring seat fitted before I left . The bike was serviced before I left and new brake pads were fitted and a new pair of puncture resistant touring tyres . it will come with a new set of front and rear pads and an inner tube as spares . The bike is ready to go and needs nothing . Only selling as enjoyed this tour so much I’m going to invest in the same bike as my partner has for our next tour. Price in uk pounds for the bike and all the Ortlieb luggage shown in photos and the spares mentioned is £600 test ride it before you make your mind up in Santiago or Roncesvalles on the dates mentioned above . Message me for more information or find me on face book as Emma Louise smith . Profile photo is a white hedgehog. Thanks

Moderator note: due to new anti-spam measures new members cannot start private conversations (but can reply to them) until they made 5 posts. So if you are interested in the bike please send @Emsie a private message. Do not post your email address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Sounds good - would help those interested I think, if you said what model it is - Trek are great bikes.
What is a medium frame? As in, how tall are you? Is that a 400W battery - as in, 16.6AmpH battery or 400W motor?

Buen Camino!

Hi . I am currently cycling the Camino Frances and will be in Santiago on about Wednesday and Thursday the 17 th/ 18th of April and hope to get transport back to Roncesvalles Saturday 20th . I will be selling my Trek Electric Mountain bike . It’s a size medium it comes with a 400 w battery. I’m currently riding with the power on all the time and getting 40 miles and still have 20% battery left . So if you ride with the power only on up hills you will get a longer range . The bike comes fitted with
the full ortlieb luggage system I bought at the start of my ride . That’s 2 large Ortlieb Back roller classic side panniers . These are easy to take on and off and both have an inside lap top pocket and zipped document pockets inside and both have carry handles and shoulder straps . Totally waterproof no matter what the weather . A quick release Ortlied Six Plus 7lt handle bar bag. Again totally waterproof and comes with
shoulder strap and inside zipped pocket . Also a waterproof roll top Ortlieb bag which fits on top of the rack . Charger and key to lock battery and remove it . Can be charged on the bike or remove battery and charge in your room . Front and rear mudguards. Handle bar risers for different riding position. 2 handle bar bottle holders and one bottle cafe on the frame . Touring seat fitted before I left . The bike was serviced before I left and new brake pads were fitted and a new pair of puncture resistant touring tyres . it will come with a new set of front and rear pads and an inner tube as spares . The bike is ready to go and needs nothing . Only selling as enjoyed this tour so much I’m going to invest in the same bike as my partner has for our next tour. Price in uk pounds for the bike and all the Ortlieb luggage shown in photos and the spares mentioned is £600 test ride it before you make your mind up in Santiago or Roncesvalles on the dates mentioned above . Message me for more information or find me on face book as Emma Louise smith . Profile photo is a white hedgehog. Thanks
Please contact me (email address removed by moderator. Please contact other members via private message by clicking on their user name and then "start conversation.")

Moderator note: due to new anti-spam measures new members cannot start private conversations (but can reply to them) until they made 5 posts. So if you are interested in the bike please send @Emsie a private message. Do not post your email address.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Please contact me (email address removed by moderator. Please contact other members via private message by clicking on their user name and then "start conversation.")

Or find me on Facebook and you can see photos of my and the bike now on the Camino. Happy travels

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Which one? There are quite a few Camino groups on Facebook.
Can you post the photos here too?
I have tried posting photos but it’s not up loading them. You could look for us on Facebook. We’re arrived in Santiago this dinner time . I’m Emma Louise Smith and my partner is Dazzer Mitchell both on Facebook. Thanks 🙏

I have tried posting photos but it’s not up loading them. You could look for us on Facebook. We’re arrived in Santiago this dinner time . I’m Emma Louise Smith and my partner is Dazzer Mitchell both on Facebook. Thanks 🙏
There are about 20 "Emma Louise Smith", but could not see one of them on the camino or with a bicycle. Sorry I think it is going to be a bit difficult to do business this way.

There are about 20 "Emma Louise Smith", but could not see one of them on the camino or with a bicycle. Sorry I think it is going to be a bit difficult to do business this way.
There is only one with a white Hedgehog as a profile photo and our black dog has my main photo . No worries it’s going on eBay when we arrive back in the uk . I only posted it on here to try help someone. When we have travelled around the world on our motorcycles a few times we have sold and also bought bikes which saved us and others having the expense of shipping and going through the import process. This way you do your own ride then sell the bike on again to someone else . This method works out far more cost affective than renting a bike and if you look after the bike you have bought you almost always get your money back when you sell it onto the next traveler. Maybe people on these pages ether haven’t thought of doing it this way yet or prefer just to pay the rental for the bike and take the loss . Happy travels which ever way you choose to do it .

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Managed to down load photos now we have hotel Wi-Fi

Attachments

• IMG_0310.jpeg
    IMG_0310.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0311.jpeg
    IMG_0311.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0218.jpeg
    IMG_0218.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0213.jpeg
    IMG_0213.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0212.jpeg
    IMG_0212.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0207.jpeg
    IMG_0207.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0198.jpeg
    IMG_0198.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0175.jpeg
    IMG_0175.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0137.jpeg
    IMG_0137.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0309.jpeg
    IMG_0309.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
Few more

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpeg
    IMG_0144.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0128.jpeg
    IMG_0128.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0129.jpeg
    IMG_0129.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0108.jpeg
    IMG_0108.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0101.jpeg
    IMG_0101.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0077.jpeg
    IMG_0077.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0075.jpeg
    IMG_0075.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0069.jpeg
    IMG_0069.jpeg
    852.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0055.jpeg
    IMG_0055.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0057.jpeg
    IMG_0057.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 5
And more . Loved this ride

Attachments

• IMG_9986.jpeg
    IMG_9986.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9987.jpeg
    IMG_9987.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9988.jpeg
    IMG_9988.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0029.jpeg
    IMG_0029.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0011.jpeg
    IMG_0011.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0039.jpeg
    IMG_0039.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0047.jpeg
    IMG_0047.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0055.jpeg
    IMG_0055.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0031.jpeg
    IMG_0031.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9942.jpeg
    IMG_9942.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 4
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Last lot . I’m in Santiago till Friday morning. If anyone wants test the bike I will be in Roncesvalles Saturday morning the in St Jean pied de port later on Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_9929.jpeg
    IMG_9929.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9907.jpeg
    IMG_9907.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9910.jpeg
    IMG_9910.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9913.jpeg
    IMG_9913.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_9915.jpeg
    IMG_9915.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9930.jpeg
    IMG_9930.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9931.jpeg
    IMG_9931.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9935.jpeg
    IMG_9935.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9939.jpeg
    IMG_9939.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_9941.jpeg
    IMG_9941.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 6
This is my bike which I would sell . Asking £500 for the Bike which will include bike key , plus battery charger and 400wt battery . mud guards front and rear . Spare inner tube ( I had new puncture resistant tyres fitted just before we left and did not have a puncture all the way . ). A new-set spare set of front and rear brake pads ( I had a new set fitted before we left which still have loads left on them . Handle bar risers . Or if you want the Full 4 piece Ortlieb luggage system left fitted to the bike the asking price will be £600 . Bike has Rockshox front suspension which makes riding the rough tracks much easier. The bike has Deore parts throughout including hydraulic disc brakes which worked perfectly on the steep descents you encounter on the Camino route . I have been doing about 40 miles a day with power assist on all the time and still have 20% battery left when we reached our nights accommodation.

Attachments

• IMG_0227.jpeg
    IMG_0227.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0231.jpeg
    IMG_0231.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0207.jpeg
    IMG_0207.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0177.jpeg
    IMG_0177.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0108.jpeg
    IMG_0108.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0226.jpeg
    IMG_0226.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 8
Forgot to add . The bike also has one bottle cage on the frame and also 2 handle bar mounted bottle bags. These can carry drink bottles or snacks to eat on the ride .

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Now sold Thank you 🙏

Good to know you managed to sell the bike, it was a bargain for the right person. Richard

Most read last week in this forum

I’ve been stressing about charging my devices, so just want to make sure. I have this 4port Powered USB hub which I’m connecting to an adapter to fit European (at least Spain, since I know it...
**Update** I reached out to the developer and a fix is in! unistalled the app again, and reinstalled the new updated version, and it works like a charm again! Hi! I am 15 days out from my...
So I have heard common wisdom is to bring a silk liner for your Camino (+/- a sleeping bag depending on your preference and season). Specifically regarding silk liners, all of the ones I've...
Greetings Fellow Pilgrims! I have more than a month to go until I leave on my first Camino, but couldn't resist getting my pack together already this weekend. My full backpack (Deuter 30 L) is...
I had bought the long Camino banner-style map in Santiago and finally got around to having it framed. The framers managed to tear my map and I'm in need of a replacement. Does anyone know where...
Hi Guys This is just for info really; but if mods want to they can delete! For this May's Camino i have gone back to my Talon 33 (so much less stuff this time; in fact everything is in the top...

❓How to ask a question

How to post a new question on the Camino Forum.