• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Forgive me for beating a dead horse

Tio Huero

Time of past OR future Camino
SJPDP to Pamplona 2011
Pamplona to Longrono 2012
Sarria to Santiago 2018
but i've seen conflicting advice.

I arrive in Biarritz around 1500. My latest understanding is that the #6 bus will take me to the train station and from there by rail to StJ.

Correct?

I head out on the Camino on the morning of 9-22. Ojala!

Thanks for any replies.
Tio

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
correct but to Bayonne train station not Biarritz
to the left outside departures,( 5 euro's i think) but the bus does go round the houses a bit, and if the trains to SJPP are the same you may have a bit of a wait at the railway station
if you are coming in on ryanair try hooking up with other pilgrims,the taxi (25 euro's) is quicker and you may get an early train.
buen camino
Ian

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum