• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

German Trade Union Strikes At Airport's Across Germany

MaidinBham

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances SJPP to Muxia, April (2014)
Camino Portuguese Lisbon>Santiago, April/May (2016)
Thought I would alert people to the airport strikes in Germany. Had to cancel my airline flight with Lufthansa yesterday - was due to fly today to Lisbon, via Frankfurt. Do not expect much in way of communication with Lufthansa (website or phone), I just hope I get full refund.
Janice

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
Also a general strike in France affecting 27th/28th April (info from Brittany Ferries 'sailing updates')

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Sad for those trying to travel over these few days. Trust it all works out for them.

I was a little annoyed yesterday, and it took me hours to sort everything. Today I am thinking maybe it is "Camino Magic" as I have airline ticket $200 dollars cheaper, direct 7 hour flights from Philadelphia for both arrival and departure, and I added on 5 days to itinerary.
Janice

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.

Most read last week in this forum