• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Get Camino Passport in Vigo?

Armin

Time of past OR future Camino
first time
Help! My Camino passport is almost full of stamps and I’m only in Baiona. Does anyone know where I might get another one in Vigo?
Thanks!

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
No worries you can get the back stamped as well or you add a sheet yourself with some clue or tape all works Vigo is pretty big go to a paper goods store and go to town it’s like a leporello. Vigo was for me not so pilgrim friendly, you can get the stamp at the touri office and good lunch at under the local market where the market worker eat.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
If you need info because there is no ferry at AGuarda just ask. There are some fishermen who will set you over.

Most read last week in this forum