• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Gite timetable ... on Camino Le Puy

F

Former member 104756

Sometimes, there are questions on the forum about albergue/gite opening times, lights out, departure times etc. We were in Condom yesterday (Camino Le Puy) to visit Le Champ d'Etoiles, a gite that has a special place in our hearts. This sign with the various times made us smile.

For those who haven't been there, the gite has a delightful garden - as the sign says it's open to all from 12.12

Last edited by a moderator:
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Not that I'm going that way...but what does the hour notation mean?

15h15, 5h05, 7h07?

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
Not that I'm going that way...but what does the hour notation mean?

15h15, 5h05, 7h07?
Many countries in Europe and elsewhere routinely use a 24h ‘clock’ for time. I think the US and Australia (where I’m from) and other countries that use a 12h clock are more in the minority. The quirkiness of the times gave me a giggle

I'm familiar with 24hour time, but wasn't sure what the h signified.

Thanks.

h = heure in french, or hour in english. 15h15 ,means 15 hours and 15 ,minutes., or 3:15 PM. We like a colon to separate hours and minutes, they like an "h". And yes, that's a great sign.

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum