• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Good Friday Music For Peregrinos – Spanish Music Selection No 19

gerardcarey

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
CFx2, CPx1
Good Friday.
This day with its peaceful, somber, mystical air.
An unbeliever has just realised that for him, this day has so far had an overlay of quiet, deep solitude.
Due I guess to many years of immersion in a Western Judaeo/Christian tradition.
This has been a gentle surprise.

Upon reflection I was moved to search for music to accompany this not unpleasant mood.
My very first search uncovered a gem.
So. Good Friday music for all Peregrinos.
May your spirit be gentled.
Regards
Gerard

Francisco Tarrega’s wonderful ‘Sueno’ (Estudio Tremolo).
Translated as ‘Sleep’ or perhaps ‘Dream’.
P
layed here beautifully by Andrea De Vitis.

Last edited:
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Lovely!

I agree, lovely. Except that I do not use music in my ears when I walk, I would have taken that with me this morning! Are we back to getting more music, OP? That would be so nice!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
I agree, lovely. Except that I do not use music in my ears when I walk, I would have taken that with me this morning! Are we back to getting more music, OP? That would be so nice!
The reason I've retreated somewhat is to give space to new Pilgrims to ask questions during this busy opening up of our pilgrim routes.
In fact the reason I started was to help keep interest alive during these lockdown years.
But mate! Seeing it's you doing the asking, and I hold you in such high regard, (and if you believe that you are sillier than I look, (ha)) I'll try to be a bit more regular.
Regards
Gerard

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Thank you for sharing your poem; thank you for sharing 'Sueno'. Wow.

Thank you for the playlist, very enjoyable. Best wishes

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum