• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Great Learning Experience

siseale94

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances, Oct.( 2012), Pamplona to Santiago Compostela. Camino Finisterre, Oct. (2015)
I walked and completed the Camino Frances in Oct. 2012. I am a Camino walker, a peregino of the Way and it was the greatest learning experience in what has been to date a very full and joyous life. I walked with priests, rabbis, spiritualists, naturalists, pagans and adventurers of every ethnicity and generation. We shared the joy and the pain of the journey together and never once did any one of us feel the need to present our individual beliefs or perspective of the world to be the one way exclusively. We shared, listened and learned. This was the beauty of the Camino. Buen Camino

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

I agree with you. It felt like we were there to support each other by staying positive. It caused me to have a "positive addiction" and now I can't wait to go back next year.

Most read last week in this forum