• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino greatings from burgos

Sagalouts

RIP 2015
tonight I sleep in what looks like the best auberge in the world for facilities.
brand new auberge in burgos just behind the church.
individual lights to each bed-bunk plus socket and wash basin 4 showers per floor everything very clean and pine fresh all for 3 euros.
Iam having a ball
anybody thinking about doing the Camino stop thinking and just do it
love Ian

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
sagalouts said:
Iam having a ball

Delighted to hear that Ian.

I am presuming you have learnt to sleep through the snoring, then?

Sleeping through the snoring and the pain,there was even one point today on the Meseta when I may have dozed off for a second.
ian

Guides that will let you complete the journey your way.
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Glad to hear you're having a ball, Ian. I stayed in the same albergue in Burgos, but I must have been in the poor relations wing! I was on the sixth floor, no showers and one male and one female (disabled) toilet for the whole dorm :roll:
Buen Camino.

Sandra

now moved on passed Villafranca about 15km and come to a full stop just before the 8km hill,
sat in a bar drinking a "clara" half limon half beer I think the place is called routalin or something like.
about 6 days ahead of myself so time to take it easy and look up and around.
still having a ball and if my knee holds up I might even make it,can not beleave less than 175km left ¿what happened?
the hat got lost in Los Arcos.
Ian

Most read last week in this forum