• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Greetings from Finisterre

anniethenurse

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances.Vasco del Interior.Camino Finisterre& Muxia. Camino Portugues. Ruta del Ebro.
What a wonderful rest day in Finisterre! Walked from Leon this time. 2000 km on the camino completed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 39
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Congratulations!
You are also here today?
Where are you staying?
Going to Muxía tomorrow?

I heard that you will be in the pilgrims office in Santiago next week is that correct? I will go back to Santiago from Muxía.

I will take the morning bus back to Santiago tomorrow after two days in Finisterre. I won' t walk to Muxia this time. And yes, the pilgs office next week. Buen camino!

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-

Most read last week in this forum