• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Half "walk" marathon AFTER the Camino

Dutchwalk53

Time of past OR future Camino
CF 2015 with son #1, CF 2016 alone, CF 2017 with son #2 and husband , CF Sept 2018 with daughter
So....to keep myself motivated to keep walking now my Camino is over I just signed up for a half "walk" marathon. I just HAVE TO do something until I can do another Camino in the spring of 2017 again.
It's just strange...here I was walking days in a row half marathons (and more) with a pack and up and down hills and that was no problem....and now my mind plays tricks on me ....."ooooh a half marathon...that's a lot" ha ha ha .
Anyway...I hope it will help with my post Camino withdrawal issues

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
The only real antidote is to do the next Camino. :-D

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I know ha ha and I will go again for sure in 2017......I'm even looking ino maybe just 2 weeks in 2016....but am not sure if I should....will that be a let down ???? Or fu to do 2 weeks to get a taste again and to "bridge" the wait till 2017 ????
My Camino was in my eyes perfect......due to the fact my 20 year old son walked with me. He may join me again in 2017 but not before. So I'm trying to hang in and be patient...but omg I soooooo want to go again asap

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.

Most read last week in this forum