• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Help with Portuguese Coastal Way

Hi Chantal, I recommend starting at the Cathedral in Porto, following the steps down to the river and walking to the coast and up to Matosinhos. I have step by step maps for the coastal route that I can email if you like

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Hi Chantal, I recommend starting at the Cathedral in Porto, following the steps down to the river and walking to the coast and up to Matosinhos. I have step by step maps for the coastal route that I can email if you like
This was an old thread but wondering if you still have those maps? Walking from Porto mid September. My email is airdog@sbcglobal.net

A selection of Camino Jewellery
This was an old thread but wondering if you still have those maps? Walking from Porto mid September. My email is airdog@sbcglobal.net
We used the Wise Pilgrim app in 2018, when we did the coastal from Porto to Santiago. It worked very well.

Most read last week in this forum