• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Help with Renfre please

Time of past OR future Camino
2006 to date: Over 21 Caminos. See signature line
I'm working off my iPhone and for some reason can access this forum but cannot access the Renfre site.

I arrive in Madrid on Tuesday morning at 8 am

I need the times and price for the Cercanius train from the airport to Atoche station. I believe it runs all day at hour:28 and hour:58 but can't confirm nor find the price.

Can anyone help?

Just 4 more sleeps!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Hi. Yes, 28 and 58 mins past the hour. Travel time 26 mins. According to the airport website it's 2.40 Euros. Buen Camino!

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
hi annie,

ticket price probably cost less with a tarjeta dorada.

regular price is now 2.50 euros instead of 2.40 euros.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum