• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Here I Go Again

Sagalouts

RIP 2015
20 days on the Camino from sarria out to the coast then Muxia and back in from ferrol on the English,would have been just 10 but when booking my ryanair flights pressed 15 instead of 25,time for new glasses,I am posting on the live from because for me a Camino starts at least one day before you walk.so here I am 24 hours before flying into Santiago just now deciding what to put into which pack.aiming to go for my small 15Lt pack but may finish up with the 25.I intend to post live on this trip trying to show how a 67 year old unfit overweight man intending to give up smoking does his Camino.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Buen Camino! I look forward to following your progress.

Buen Camino. It was good to meet you in Exeter. Have a great time.

great way to extend your time in spain,,i to use glasses and will double check things on my planning list..chukle..buen camino..

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Buen Camino, Ian. I will be thinking of you hanging out of an evening in the smaller pueblos.

Last edited:
Hi Ian, Looking forward to following you on "the road to nowhere" once again. Have fun, stay dry, and safe travels.

It's a hard rains a going to fall.one car ride to the airport.2 bus rides to sarria 4 more pilgrims picked up along the way and 12 hours after leaving my house booked into my bed for the night and with fellow pilgrims sharing good food and fine wine.set off in the morning with portamarine in mind fell short by 5 km due to an all day deluge off biblical proportions.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
Thanks for the update. I hope the weather gets better.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hi Ian - 'hope you've got your cool Panama hat with you! Will you be catching up with your friend who works in Amsterdam ... the one you told us about at the Camigos meeting in Exeter in June ???!!! I still laugh over that story!
Buen Camino and best of luck in giving up the ciggies -
Cheers - Jenny

Enjoy your Canino, even if truncated by weather. October and raining in Galicia. All's right with the world.

Most read last week in this forum