• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hotel in Bayonne?

nreyn12

Time of past OR future Camino
Walked (2005) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015); Guide 2013-2016
Hi all,
Does anyone have a recommendation on a hotel in Bayonne or Biaritz? Turns out the recommended Hotel Paris-Madrid is closed permanently. Any thoughts?

Thanks!
Nancy

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
http://www.etaphotel.com is a chain of lowcost quality hotels with shower and WC in the room.
44€.
1 double bed and 1 bunk for 1 person.
Where?
Bayonne, a few km from the trainstation, excellent warming up for the camino
Biarritz, close to the airport and on the road to Bayonne. The bus that is going to the Bayonne train station is passing this hotel.
I will choose for one of this hotels if my plane is delayed.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Thanks, all. I'm booked into the Hotel Monte Carlo. That should do just fine when I tumble off the train from Paris at 8:00pm. The current price with shared bathroom is 36 euros.

Nancy

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum