• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Hotels Leon to Santiago

vanleest

We will be leaving Leon mid Sept.. I am trying to find hotels, or places to stay with private rooms.
I have had some success in the bigger cities, but can't find anything online for the smaller towns along the route. I am looking for accommodations in Mazarife, Rabanal, Molinaseca, O'Cebreiro, and Triacastela. Just looking for something clean with private room. Can someone help me with this.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Hi!

Find all you need here: http://www.mundicamino.com/

Choose ''Camino Frances'' on the right, then ''pueblos'' on the left and ''hotel'' up top.

No hotel/hostal in Mazarife but private albergue (tio Pepe) with single rooms.
Rabanal has 5, Molinaseca 5, O'Cebreiro 7, and Triacastela 6.

Your choice,
Jean-Marc

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.
The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
The Confraternity of St James 'Guide to the Camino Frances' lists a variety of accommodation along the Way, not just the albergues. Where hotels exist the Guide lists addresses, phone numbers, and approximate cost. The 2011 Guide was released in January and is available from the Bookshop on the CSJ website: http://www.csj.org.uk

Trudy

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.

Most read last week in this forum