• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino How crowded is the Camino Frances this August 2013?

tiagorosado

Hello everybody!

I just did the Aragonese route from Canfranc and have arrived today (8th/Aug) to Puente la Reina. The main albergue was full so we had to find a bed a bit further in the Albergue of Santiago Apostol.
The Aragonese route was beautifull and quiet - the first days I walked almost alone and a crowd of pilgrims would be something like 10
There's so many people now, quite a contrast! Can someone doing the Camino now please share their experiences - mainly how hard as been to find a bed?

Buen Camino!

Ideal pocket guides for during & after your Camino. Each weighs only 1.4 oz (40g)!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I finished in July, so I cannot speak about today, but you found a bed in Puente la Reina. You will find one at your next stops, particularly if you avoid the guidebook stages, stop fairly early, and/or call ahead.

Buen camino!

Most read last week in this forum