• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

How to travel from Muxia to A Coruna in July?

Mount Echo

Time of past OR future Camino
Aug - Oct 2020
Does anyone know if there is a regular bus service that goes from Muxia to A Coruna? Thanks!

Get a spanish phone number with Airalo. eSim, so no physical SIM card. Easy to use app to add more funds if needed.
Thank you Trecile. I had a look at the websites suggested by R2R but they dont actually show any bus routes. I'm wondering whether i will have to go back to SDC first and take a train or bus from there?

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
We took a bus very early in the morning from Muxia to A Coruna. Like 4am. We just asked at the tourist office in Muxia to make double sure the schedule posted in the window of the bus stop was accurate.

Thank you Trecile. I had a look at the websites suggested by R2R but they dont actually show any bus routes. I'm wondering whether i will have to go back to SDC first and take a train or bus from there?
No you don’t have to go back to SdeC. Arriva has 2 buses daily to La Coruña. I have taken the 6:00 or 6:30 bus I think it is. Pretty sure 6:30. It’s not listed because you change buses. You can buy a ticket on the bus. There is also a late afternoon bus.

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-
Back in 2015 we left Muxia by bus to A Corina on a Saturday around 7 AM. I remember two transfers and there may have been three. There we many stops along the way for local travel. I found it a bit nerve-wracking even with enough Spanish to get by for two months.

If you don't like this sort of thing check for more direct routes, many going to SdC first.

Most read last week in this forum