• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Huffington Post

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Well I really do hope that the author, who is an educator, gives better classes than he writes articles.

This article is shallow and gives rather incorrect information.

Last edited:
The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
It certainly is NOT an article that will add to the recent (post The Way) surge in Camino traffic.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
It's fascinating to me how different people can engage in the same activity and yet get such a different experience and/or perspective on it. I guess that's a facet of being human. His camino didn't look much like mine, and it doesn't seem like his perspective on it was much like mine either. Each to their own!

Having said that, as @SabineP says - some of the information given (as opposed to the opinion on his experience) is, as far as I understand it, factually incorrect - I'd have expected more from a publication like the Huffington Post, which apparently sees itself as a venue for serious writing. Oh well....

Most read last week in this forum