• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I am leaving. Not Forum just yet, but Camino.

I wonder where your ministrations are needed next, those of the mind,body and spirit?

I think your needed elsewhere for now and although the orders were a whisper deep inside, All good men turn and say...

Yes, i am ready.

Your touch and Way are needed somewhere
Some..when ...and believe you will find yourself in the right time and place.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Peace be with you on your journey, bon Camino and thank you for all your invaluable commitment to enabling me to manoeuvre the Camino

I'm sure your humor and caring won't end here David. It's part of your DNA. All of our walking days will eventually end but your's has been meaningful to many. Enjoy your Camino retirement!

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum