• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino I fell in love on the Le Puy but he was a real ASS!!!!

shefollowsshells

Veteran Member
Time of past OR future Camino
Several alone and with children

I came upon this handsome fella and his beautiful family. He is not a rental, he has a home and is walking with his family, and their friends for a few days. Amazing people!!! They were so kind to take a break and let me roll play Tatiana from Shakespeare’s Midsummer Nights Dream “ O how I love thee, O how I dote on thee…”. In the afternoon I asked if I could walk him. I’m not the smartest pilgrim obviously as I “ carried”him, and he carried nothing of mine- lol
We got to tuck him into his stall before heading to our gite, and snuck back over before bedtime to tuck him in! A true Camino high-light for me!!! His name is DINGO!!! and he’s so sweet!!!

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Neve
Good to see you ‘living your dream’ & always enjoying every minute of your day.
he looks worthy of many Hugs
Bon chemin to you both. (I am so envious ).
Annie

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Neve
Good to see you ‘living your dream’ & always enjoying every minute of your day.
he looks worthy of many Hugs
Bon chemin to you both. (I am so envious ).
Annie
We miss you girlie!!! Meeting you on this journey five years ago was a highlight of our trip there is no doubt!!!