• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

I just can't stay away from Santiago!

3rd Edition. More content, training & pack guides avoid common mistakes, bed bugs etc
A selection of Camino Jewellery
Oh my, now I am ready to go!!! Thanks for the info, y que la luz de Dios alumbre su camino.

A selection of Camino Jewellery
Hmm... interesting. Any aubergues there? Is there any real history behind the claim that this is a pilgrimage camino? More info? Thanks!
Oh no. Thank you for your confidence in my searching skills. I did report it as soon as I discovered it because I had never heard about it before, myself. But I am now in the process of arranging my travels to start the CF over again on May 4/18, just two months from now.

If you want to walk the 3 day Camino de Santiago on Gran Canaria, grab a coffee and start researching.

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
I did it a couple of weeks ago. Stunning!

Hmm... interesting. Any aubergues there? Is there any real history behind the claim that this is a pilgrimage camino? More info? Thanks!
Hi there
I posted separately about a hostel option I found. As for history, this is one of many pilgrimage routes on the island, which farmers and peasants used to visit the island's bigger churches on festival days.

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Lago de Atitlan is beautiful and another magical place to be

Most read last week in this forum