• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino In Cizur Menor

Arlene

Hi everyone,
I just arrived in Cizur Menor a few hours ago. The weather is beautiful, about 65 degrees or so and blue, blue skies. I arrived in Spain on the 26th and stayed overnight in Pamplona. The next day I took the bus to Roncesvalles and attended the Mass there. It was wonderful! There was a lot of snow and the camino path was not passable. You had to follow the main rode to Zubiri and then you could get on the path there. Although there was alot of mud, it was awsome. The country is so beautiful! I just wanted to give an update. Good luck to everyone who will be beginning soon!!!
Buen Camino,
Arlene

Very light, comfortable and compressible poncho. Specially designed for protection against water for any activity.

Our Atmospheric H30 poncho offers lightness and waterproofness. Easily compressible and made with our Waterproof fabric, its heat-sealed interior seams guarantee its waterproofness. Includes carrying bag.

€60,-
Arlene, sounds Wonderful! Take lots of pictures. We are all thinking of you and all our other friends. I believe JohnnieWalker is hitting 100 percent chance of rain. Sunny skies are coming to Santiago, though.
Have fun
Lillian

Great to hear from you Arlene, and that you have started! It must have been amazing to see all that snow, and then to get those blue skies. All the best as you continue walking.
Margaret

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
Buen Camino Arlene,
Your next stop will be the Alto del Perdón with it's beautiful views! Then on to Puente la Reina. Each etapa is so unique in and of itself! I hope you remember us all when you arrive in Santiago. Our thoughts are with you along the Way!
­¡Qué Santiago te bendiga!
Buen Camino,

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum