• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Is anyone else having problems with the eCamino App?

JimP

Time of past OR future Camino
Planning to start on 25th March 2016
I purchased the eCamino App (based on John Brierley's book) last week in advance of my first Camino which begins on 24th March. It seems to be useful but I'm having problems with it. The app won't let me access it off-line. Also, every time I open the app it tells me it's my first time using it and makes me sync it each time. I have tried getting on to the www.ecamino.eu website to see if I can get support but the website seems to be down and has been for at least a week.

Does anyone know what the problem is or can anyone advise on what I should do?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
I've had similar problems. Every time I try to open the App it just hangs, with the messsage that it needs to to sync. As a result I've never been able to open the app since I purchased it.
Very disappointing.

The one from Galicia (the round) and the one from Castilla & Leon. Individually numbered and made by the same people that make the ones you see on your walk.
App was working fine for me up to last week when I did a factory reset on my phone now nothing. The website is down and no-one has posted on the facebook page for months. I paid for the full version and now its dead

It think they may take it down

Most read last week in this forum