• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Learning Spanish

budwalker

For anyone wanting to learn some spanish quickly I can recommend " Mi Vida Loca" on the BBC website. It's fun and its free!

Buen Camino

Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
My experience on the Frances was that you don't need to speak Spanish I am planning the Via de la Plata in April 2012 and I thought it might be a good idea to speak some Spanish to communicate with the locals. I therfore ordered "Shortcut to Spanish" by Marcus Santamaria. Check it out on http://www.how-to-speak.com I only bought Level 1 which is a '31 day course that shows you how to comminicate in Spanish using thousands of Spanish words you didn't know you knew' , I must admit that I was sceptical about this but once I received it and started the course I found it easy and fun. I will be able to speak some Spanish

Well I've started a crash course to learn to get by with Spanish.
It's a 1to1 situation, probably mad for the expense,
hopefully it will improve my Camino too

She, my teacher is Mexican, living down the road, so that's a little bonus.

Most read last week in this forum