• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Leaving From Lisbon April 8th

Elle Bieling

Elle Bieling, PilgrimageTraveler
Time of past OR future Camino
Too many to count!
Adding my Camino coming up to the calendar. Shoot me a message if you are leaving around the same time!
Elle

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
Adding my Camino coming up to the calendar. Shoot me a message if you are leaving around the same time!
Elle

Can't walk with you. Buen Camino, only codding it should be Bom something or other. Walked from Lisbon last year late April into May. Lots of water on trail. Maybe bring sticks/ poles for balance,navigation extra pair of legs. All went well for me. Early May I hope to be on Senda Littoral.

Leaving Lisbon April 3rd, or 4th depending on how much I get to see. I'm probably a max 20k a day man so you may catch me up!
I may have my new Euroschirm handsfree umbrella open!
Regards
Gerard

The 2024 Camino guides will be coming out little by little. Here is a collection of the ones that are out so far.
Leaving Lisbon April 3rd, or 4th depending on how much I get to see. I'm probably a max 20k a day man so you may catch me up!
I may have my new Euroschirm handsfree umbrella open!
Regards
Gerard

Hope to see you! I'll watch for that umbrella. We can do 30k days but it takes a few to get up to that distance. Bom Caminho.

Good to know. I hike with poles so the extra legs will be good. Buen Camino on the Senda.

The 9th edition the Lightfoot Guide will let you complete the journey your way.

Most read last week in this forum