• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Leaving

• Thread starter Former member 42123
  • Start date
F

Former member 42123

With regret I am leaving the forum for now.Thank you to all for your reactions to my posts over the years.I may return in the future but am unable to say when.
Goodbye,God Bless,Buen Camino,,from Philip (Irish Scouse).

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Join our full-service guided tour and let us convert you into a Pampered Pilgrim!
Au revoir - and till then, stay safe.

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Philip, haste ye back. I neither know how to pronounce ge-nai-ri-an-bo-her-la (!) nor to spell it but may the road rise before you and the wind be always at your back. Again, haste ye back, in your own time, pilgrim.

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.

Most read last week in this forum