• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lisbon Accommodation Recommendations

eano

Hello all,
I will be walking with friends from Porto to Santiago late September. We intend to stay a couple of days in Lisbon pre and post Camino. I am hoping that somebody can give me recommendation for accommodation in Lisbon. Just looking for somewhere well located, clean, friendly and reasonably priced. Thank you.

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
For cheap and clean, go to Pensao da prata. Across the street from great little restaurant and pastry shop, Paco real. Well located inBaixa, near Praca do comercio. If you want more upscale, there are lots of lovely "boutique hotels" in central Lisbon.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
We booked a nice appartment 50 meters away from the Sé cathedral Found it on Airb&b. Costed allmost nothing, clean,cosy and downtown around the corner with restaurants,public transport and so on. Nothing to do with others. No concerns
Same we did in Porto.

Bom caminho

Thank you all for your suggestions. I'm onto it again this morning and will make a booking.

Most read last week in this forum