• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Lisbon to Santiago cycle may 12 to 19

Alan 566

Time of past OR future Camino
French way
Doing the Portuguese way
Hi there ,
Il be cycling from Lisbon to Santiago from May 12 to 19 if anyone would like to join me for part of the way .. Stopping off in santarem on the 12th

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-
Hi
I just bumped into your post and since I a planning to cycle from Lisbon to Santiago hopefully next year I was wondering whether you can give me some tips. I will be taking more that 7 days for sure....more like 11 or 12. How did you find the way markings? did you stick to the walkers path? had you cycled the Frances before and if yes how does it compare? Any information you can pass on would be really appreciated. I am also thinking of May as I love the outdoors in spring.

Thanks
Michelle

Most read last week in this forum