• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

LIVE from the Camino Live Updates

Lemonkid

I hope that some people who are doing the Camino in March / April do some live updates. I'd love to hear people updating from that time.

€2,-/day will present your project to thousands of visitors each day. All interested in the Camino de Santiago.
HALLO,
WE ARE TWO PENSIONERS LEAVING ST JEAN MARCH 11TH, WE HOPE TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF OUR ADVENTURES LIVE!!! OUR AIM IS TO CROSS OVER THE PYRENEES VIA THE ROUTE NAPOLEON.

OUR POSTS ARE ""2 PENSIONERS TO SANTIAGO"""

MARION AND ANTHONY

Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles
Hi Marion and Anthony -

Best wishes for the adventure of your lives!

We'll look forward to hearing from you.

Buen camino and be safe.

lynne

Join our full-service guided tour of the Basque Country and let us pamper you!
smashmonk said:
HALLO,
WE ARE TWO PENSIONERS LEAVING ST JEAN MARCH 11TH, WE HOPE TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF OUR ADVENTURES LIVE!!! OUR AIM IS TO CROSS OVER THE PYRENEES VIA THE ROUTE NAPOLEON.

OUR POSTS ARE ""2 PENSIONERS TO SANTIAGO"""

MARION AND ANTHONY

I am leaving from SJPP on 14 March so may see you along the way...if you slow down or stop.

My wife, Palma and I are starting at SJPP around 20 March. We are working on a blog to capture our adventure. We'll be posting shortly the URL.

Buen Camino, Cullen

Ideal sleeping bag liner whether we want to add a thermal plus to our bag, or if we want to use it alone to sleep in shelters or hostels. Thanks to its mummy shape, it adapts perfectly to our body.

€46,-

Most read last week in this forum