• Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
  • For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for a Diane from NZ

Mark & Rohit

Time of past OR future Camino
Camino Frances Aug Sep 17
Would appreciate any assistance from anyone. We met a lovely lady called Diane from New Zealand while we were doing the Camino in Aug Sep 2017. We met her from Astorga on 6Sep and saw her last when we reached Rabanal. Would like to make contact with her again but never saw her on the Camino. Would anyone be able to assist or let us know how we could contact her?

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Sorry mate, I checked with my friend Dianne, but the dates are wrong for her. You never know, there only another 4 million kiwis to check with and we do seam to all know it each other.

St James' Way - Self-guided 4-7 day Walking Packages, Reading to Southampton, 110 kms
Sorry mate, I checked with my friend Dianne, but the dates are wrong for her. You never know, there only another 4 million kiwis to check with and we do seam to all know it each other.
Is she from Onehunga? Maybe the date is one day later or earlier.

The first edition came out in 2003 and has become the go-to-guide for many pilgrims over the years. It is shipping with a Pilgrim Passport (Credential) from the cathedral in Santiago de Compostela.

Most read last week in this forum