• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for Danish pilgrim Lukas on the CF

Pilgrino21

Time of past OR future Camino
Frances
This is a long shot but hoping the magic of the Camino and/or this forum will come through.

I came across this pilgrim noticeably hobbling along just outside of Arzua on a Sunday afternoon, 29 May. I asked him if he's okay and was gonna make my way. Somehow we ended up walking together for the next ~8 kms or so. It went by quickly, we had good conversations that I walked past my accommodation. Apparently our talks were enough of a distraction away from his suffering we didn't stop at all; and I felt like I could walk some more that day. He had more to go to his lodging in O Pedrouzo and then to Santiago the next day. I never ran into him again and wished I had exchanged contacts just in case.

I hope he made it okay because the blisters really flared up that day. And this after an onset of a stomach bug at the start of his Camino over a month before. If you ran into this pilgrim before or after this date would appreciate if you could share any report. Or better yet to connect with him directly. If not, hope the walk into Santiago was full of relief and accomplishment.

I was amazed at how many connections I made so late into the stages, and yes even with new pilgrims coming in from Sarria and even Portomarin.

New Original Camino Gear Designed Especially with The Modern Peregrino In Mind!
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum