• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
  • ⚠️ Emergency contact in Spain - Dial 112 and AlertCops app. More on this here.
  • Get your Camino Frances Guidebook here.
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for Derek from England April 2016

Pi Wakawaka

Time of past OR future Camino
Plans are set April 2016 Camino Frances
Hi. I am currently on the Camino de Frances. I am looking for Derek from England. He stayed at Ultreia in SJPDP on Wed 6 April 2016 and left for Roncesvalles on 7th. Probably in Los Arcos at present heading to Logrono tomorrow 13th. A day ahead of me. Yeah it's a long shot, but I didn't finish talking and that humour is pure GOLD.
Anyone?

The focus is on reducing the risk of failure through being well prepared. 2nd ed.
...and ship it to Santiago for storage. You pick it up once in Santiago. Service offered by Casa Ivar (we use DHL for transportation).
The Great Dane also left same day. Jaspur. Bah, camino provides all that is necessary...

Down bag (90/10 duvet) of 700 fills with 180 g (6.34 ounces) of filling. Mummy-shaped structure, ideal when you are looking for lightness with great heating performance.

€149,-
Transport luggage-passengers.
From airports to SJPP
Luggage from SJPP to Roncevalles

Most read last week in this forum