• For 2024 Pilgrims: €50,- donation = 1 year with no ads on the forum + 90% off any 2024 Guide. More here.
    (Discount code sent to you by Private Message after your donation)
This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Looking for moutain bike 'track'/easy route

funkytwig

Hopefully I am posting in the correct place. I am planing on starting at St-Jean-Pied-de-Port (which I believe is where the walkers start) and talking around 10 days.

I have seen guide books for walking (which would be very tough mountain biking and I am sure annoy walkers) and road routes for touring bikes but I would rather stay off the roads. I am looking for a route which has as much off road as possible but no scary stuff. The kind of stuff that you could do on a hybrid - think tracks rather than rocky downhill madness. Certainly nothing you would want front suspension for.

Any ideas,
Ben

Technical backpack for day trips with backpack cover and internal compartment for the hydration bladder. Ideal daypack for excursions where we need a medium capacity backpack. The back with Air Flow System creates large air channels that will keep our back as cool as possible.

€83,-

Most read last week in this forum